WHAT'S AHEAD IN THE SENATE?
* Senate only will sit from Monday to Thursday. House is not sitting.
* Senate on Monday won't start until 1230 due to Remembrance Day activities.
* Government's focus is passing the so-called "big stick" legislation, ensuring energy companies keep a lid on prices and don't engage in misconduct.
* Also on the government's program are laws to expand Farm Household Allowance arrangements, protect children from exploitation and abuse, and introduce drug testing for welfare recipients.
* Labor will seek to set up a wage and superannuation theft inquiry.
* "Ensuring integrity" bill, to deal with union misconduct, is not listed but could be up for debate following cross bench talks with the government.
* Similarly, the medevac repeal bill is not listed but could pass if crossbench support is secured.
* Greens disallowance on temporary protection visas.
* Centre Alliance again seeking an inquiry into Australia's relations with China.
* One Nation seeking to disallow the banking code of practice.
* No party room meetings expected.